image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Urban Decay Gwen Stefani Blush Palette Swatches & Review

Hello my dear beautiful people,

I am sorry I could not post anything on saturday, I did not have time, I was busy whole day trying to improve my blog, and still nothing is changed, I am waiting for some responses, I promise you will love it.

Now without further ado I think you all heard about Urban Decay limited collection designed and developed by Gwen Stefani. I was so happy and excited, I could not wait till the collection was available here in Germany.





In the collection you can find (beautiful) eyeshadow palette, eight different lipsticks (I have swatched four of them for you here) , six lipliners, brow box and blush palette about which we will talk today.


The packaging is beautiful, white with gold detail. It is plastic but stabile, closes magnetically. The packaging is very good, it will not fall apart if you accidentally drop it.


There is a large mirror inside the palette and says "Magic's In The Makeup".(No Doubt) So gorgeous and  thoughtful.

This blush palette contains six shades of blush, bronzer and highlighter and has 6 x 28 g (6 x 0, 09 oz)


The size of pans in this palette is really perfect for any typicall blush brush.

At first I was so annoyed, I did not know how to use it so that it looks pretty on me, but I did not want to give up. The shades are so beautiful and I wanted to find a way to use it. And guess what, I did.

I was just using a wrong brush. If you have bought it and you dont know how to use it, just play with it, change brushes, etc until you find your best way.

In the palette we have four blushes, one or two (for darker skin tones) highlights and one bronzer.

All shades of blushes are gorgeous,  literally like I made this palette.




Cherry is such a pretty light pink shade, Easy is deeper rose / pink shade with beautiful gold shimmer.

The shade Angel is beautiful champagne colour for highlight but for fair to medium skintones. I am not sure how it would look on really fair skintones.

Hush is such pretty pinky-peachy shade with gold shimmer, also can be used as a highlighter but for darker skintones and the lighter skintones can use it as blush.

OC is beautiful peach shade, I am in love with this one :-)

Now, LO-FI can be used as bronzer but I am not that sure for fair skintones again, it has really orangey undertone, fair to medium sure can use it but also carefully, needs to be really lightweight applied and nicely blended and that is the only right way, because of pigmentation.

Pigmentation of all shades is crazy, really great. And they are easy to work with once when you find your perfect way (or brush). They are really nice blendable.

The texture is really nice and soft, Cherry and Easy are maybe a little bit chalky but that is nothing to worry, the pigmentation is crazy so I was assuming that there will be a lot more chalkiness and fall outs.

Swatches:



This blush palette costs 45,99 € on Douglas  or  45,00 € on Urban Decay online shop.

I am using this palette every single day, it is very versatile, it has pink shades, peachy shades, I am definately happy that I have this one, I really love it and recommend it.

Do you have this blush palette? What do you think about it?

Thank you for your time,

xo Thea








Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment