image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

SPECIAL: Best eyebrow pencil under 10 €

Hello my lovelies,

after quite some time, I am back and I really want to share with you something special,

we all know the struggle with our eyebrows, and we really want them to be perfect, 
well today I will tell you more about one amazing, I can not describe how good it its, eyebrow pencil.

It is Kiko Milano Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil 





I bought this eyebrow pencil last year in December I think and I used it every single day.
Yesterday I went to Kiko to buy two another ones, because yes, they are so special.

So I really wanted to share with you how good this pencil is.

There are six shades: 

01 Light Blondes
02 Blondes and Redhaireds
03 Brunettes
04 Auburn
05 Deep Brunettes
06 Blackhaired


I use shade Nr. 05 deep brunettes, and it matches perfectly. I think that everyone can find a perfect matching shade from this range.

You can use it in three different ways:

- with the tip for precise and fine line,

- flat for a lightweight and soft line,

- diagonally for more intensive line.

On the other side of the pencil is eyebrow brush which you can use to brush your brows before filling them in and after you fill them to soften it.


It is ophthalmologically tested, paraben free, fragrance free.

I love this eyebrow pencil and I really with all my heart recommend you to try it.
It is really easy to use.
You can fill you eyebrows naturally and intensive, that depends on how you love it.




How it looks on me? It depends on the day, sometimes I like it more intense, sometimes natural. Here is one picture, you can see more on my instagram.



It costs only 6, 90 € and you can buy it here, Kiko Milano online shop

They always have good discounts and the standard shipping is free.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and I hope you will love and enjoy this magical pencil.

Thank you and until next time, 

have a great weekend, 

xoxo Thea / 

Follow me on instagram @theasbeautyworld9914 link 






Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment