image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

ARTDECO most wanted eyeshadow palette review & swatches & look

Hello my beauties,

today as you can see I am writing about Artdeco most wanted eyeshadow palette,
I mentioned it a month ago in my new in post, and today you can read my thoughts about it, see the swatches and the look I created with it.


Without further ado:


When I heard that Artdeco launched an eyeshadow palette I was so happy because I really love Artdeco as a brand, it is not too expensive and you really can find really quality products.




My palette is in Nr. 7 Brown.

As you can see above in the picture the eyeshadows does not have name, so we will just name them from left to right with numbers.

I was so disappointed when I saw that there is no brown matte shadow, the eyeshadow nr.1 looks like matte at first but it also has little shimmer. I am obsessed with matte browns and I use them everyday in my crease, so I think that every eyeshadow palette needs one. 

The more shimmery and darker shades are great, with nice pigmentation.
The other ones are also except the bright shades, nr. 3, 8, 9, 11 and 12 as you will see on swatches. 

The colours are generally pretty, they are not extra pigmented but they are easy to work with, very blendable, although almost all of them are in their texture chalky.


Swatches without eyeshadow base:



(shade nr.6 is shown two times, in both pictures, sorry)

Swatches with Artdeco eyeshadow base:



I think you can see everything on the swatches.

Look :-)


The finished look :-)
-shades nr. 1, 5, 6, 7, 10, 11-
 (indoors)


(outdoors)


(after 4 hours)

Also you get double-sided sponge eyeshadow aplicator but I do not use it.

Altogether,:

If you like neutral shades you will love it, it is great for everyday, except it does not have matte brown (if someone else is crazy about brown mattes like I am) and the pigmentation in some shades is not the best so you need to take some time to build up the shades :-)

Price: 20€

What do you think about this palette?

Thank you for reading,

Xo, Thea










Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 Kommentare:

  1. I was looking for a description for this palette because I'm really interested in this product, now that I found your opinion, I would like to try it.
    Thank you pretty :)

    ReplyDelete