image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Concealers I use everyday :-)

Hello my dear,

today I am writing about concealers that I use everyday in my make-up routine.
I do not apply foundation every single day, but I do put my concealers just so I look more fresh.


The first one that I am applying is high coverage Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Camouflage (010 Porcellain)

The texture of this one is more dry than the others but I think that is why this one has more coverage. Also you need to work fast when you apply it because it sets quickly on the skin. I use this one to remove redness around my nose and to hide pimples.

I have to say this one is doing great job and it is really longlasting. I love it.


The second one I use to warm my face a bit: Rival de Loop in shade 03.


This one is very natural, like my skin but better. It is light to medium coverage concealer.
I have already spent three or four of these and I have one in reserve, because they are often sold out.
It has some strange smell but it does not stay long, just when you firstly apply it.
I love how it acts on the skin.


The third one is Maybelline Instant Anti-Age Effekt in shade 01 light.


I use this one to lighten up my under eye areas and it works amazingly, it is so creamy, does not dry out my under eyes areas and it is so blendable. It does not crease.

I have repurchased this one several times already and I need a new one soon.
I just love how it is not heavy on my skin. I recommend this one to everyone.


Do you use any of these concealers?
I would love to read which ones are your favourite?

Thank you for reading, have a nice week,

xo, Thea



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment