image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

7 deadly sins of beauty TAG :-)

Hey beauties,

sorry that yesterday post was only in Croatian, today I am answering the questions on this tag, 7 deadly sins of beauty,
I think this tag is very interesting, so let's start with the questions :-)




1. GREED: What is your most inexpensive beauty item? What is your most expensive?
-My most inexpensive item is probably the Rival de Loop concealer or Essence all about matt fixing compact powder. Both are very good products and also very cheap.
My most expensive is I guees my Naked palette.

2. WRATH: What beauty products do you have a love/hate relationship with? What product has been the hardest to get?
- Hmm, with Artdeco All in One mascara I have a love/hate relationship, and with theirs Most Wanted eyeshadow palette in brown.
The hardest to get was the Naked palette.

3. GLUTTONY: What are your most delicious beauty products?
- My EOS lipbalms, Kiko Make Up Milano highlighter in 02 and lately the new Maybelline matte lipsticks, they smell so good.

4. SLOTH: What beauty product do you neglect, due to laziness?
- I do not know, I have my makeup routine but maybe sometimes I forget to aplly my face primer. But hm.. due to laziness, I do not know.

5. PRIDE: What beauty product gives you the most self confidence?
- Lipstick and eyeliner :-)

6. LUST: What attributes do you find most attractive in the opposite sex?
- Broad shoulders, nice smile, but the most important is that he has good heart :-)

7. ENVY: What items would you most like to receive as a gift?
- Tartelette matte eyeshadow palette is so beautiful :O some Sigma brushes etc.


I tag you all and I hope you had fun reading as much as I did writing :-)

Thank you for reading,
have a happy and blessed Holidays with your loved ones.

p.s. I am sorry for not posting any holiday looks but my camera is just not good enough. I am really sorry :-/

xo, Thea

Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment