image1 image2 image3 image3

|WELCOME :-) |MAKE UP, DRESS UP|BEAUTY AND FASHION BLOG

Outfit #3 Be :-) Ootd & Muotd

Hey beauties,

today I am back with another outfit post :-)
I am just in love with this fur jacket, it is so warm and soft, so comfy. Just like this boots, love them :-)











Pullover(dzemper): Benetton
Jeans(farmerice): Stradivarius
Jacket: Vintage Boutique Collection
Bag(torba): Guess
Boots(cizme): Tamaris
Necklace(ogrlica): H&M


Face:
Biotherm Aquasource Gel
Catrice Cosmetics Liquid Camouflage
Rival de Loop Natural Touch Concealer
Maybelline Master Sculpt Contouring Palette in 01 Light/Medium
P2 Brave and Beautiful autumn glow cream highlighter in 010 brilliant
Essence All about matt! fixing compact powder

Eyes:
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden
Naked on the lid, Buck in the crease from Naked palette
Miss Sporty Kohl Kajal Pencil in 002 Solid
Max Factor Kohl Kajal in 090 Natural Glaze(waterline)
KIKO Make up Milano 30 days extension mascara

Eyebrows:
Kiko Milano Eyebrow Sculpt Automatic Pencil in 05

Lips:
Essence Lipliner in 08 red blush
P2 Fabulous Beauty Gala in 010 


I will try to make a holiday look but I do not know, 
my camera is not the best, so I do not know how it will turn out, but we will see,

thank you for reading, I hope you have great weekend :-)

P.S. please, if you are reading this, write me a comment what do you think about this outfit and make up, and what do you think about this everything, I really want to communicate and improve my blog. Thanks once again :-)

xo Thea



Share this:

CONVERSATION

0 Kommentare:

Post a Comment